Marketware Adds Advanced Search to PRM
We’re excited to introduce Advanced Search to our Physician Relationship Management Platform. Advanced Search allows you to filter to a subset of data. Filtering will now become the first step when pulling a list of contacts or activities. This new feature increases performance significantly and allows you to pull only the data you are interested in.
Advanced Search has been added to 2 section of the PRM, see below:
Activities Advanced Search
Contacts Advanced Search
- Improves performance dramatically. Since you start with a subset of data, you won’t get bogged down waiting for hundreds of thousands of records to load.
- Advanced Search allows you to pull only the records you are interested in. Since your first step is filtering before any data is returned, you can work efficiently. You won’t need to spend a significant amount of time to pull your data of interest. It can now be done at a glance!
- Saved list load times have improved drastically with advanced search. Because your starting point is a smaller group of data, your saved list will also start with that smaller group of data.
Will any previous functionality be lost?
No. The lists will still function the same as they did before after you hit the search button. Users will still be able to click the action menu to log tasks and export the list.
- Users will also be able save any filtered list and access it later under the reporting tab.
- Users will still be able to pick columns and filter even further on your results like before.
- Users will still have the capability to search their list for records that match their typed criteria.
- Users will still have the capability to apply their lists as filters in the Analytics Platform when trying to view a subset of data in the dashboard.
Will I lose my old, saved lists?
No. Any saved lists previously created will still be available to access under the reporting tab.