Marketware to Attend AAPPR 2023!
About AAPPR 2023
The Association for Advancing Physician & Provider Recruitment (AAPPR) empowers industry experts through education, research and engagement. Offering their members and the industry, thought-leadership on all topics related to healthcare recruitment, onboarding and retention. They have become the leading voice in the continuum by maintaining the following strategic imperatives:
- Innovation — Convenes industry leaders & experts to help transform the work of its members in the recruitment, onboarding and retention of physicians & providers
- Research — Gives members insights to address today’s realities & to anticipate tomorrow’s possibilities
- Learning Opportunities & Resources — Education beyond recruitment, onboarding & retention strategies to address the broader impact member decisions have on growth
- Peer Networks — Members share experiences & best practices to meet emerging trends
- Robust & Diverse Suite of Certifications — Members have the opportunity for ongoing professional development that best meets their needs
- New Revenue Streams — Assures long-term sustainability & partnership with members & the industry
- Brand Building — Raises the voice & visibility of members to key stakeholders, including the C-Suite, physicians, providers & other partners
The Advancing Connections 2023 AAPPR Annual Conference
The 2023 Annual Conference will take place at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. The Conference will consist of two parts: the pre-conference workshops on March 21-22, and the full conference on March 22-24. During the conference you will be able catch Marketware a few different ways:
Hosted Leaders Program
AAPPR is providing this exclusive experience for recruitment and talent leaders with limited time to quickly learn about new solutions and network with senior level peers. This event takes place on March 22, from 8 AM-4 PM at the Hilton Austin Hotel. Marketware’s Client Success Executive, Leslie Kinkade & Account Executive, Mackenzi Sweet will be participating in this event — answering all your questions about the Physician Recruit and Onboard Platforms.
Marketware Booth #401
Our expert team of client success and product representatives will be in attendance. Stop by booth #401 and let us show you how Marketware technologies can help give you the advantage in todays competitive market for providers. We will be giving away a lot of fun swag including power banks for watching a demo.
Meet the Marketware Team in Attendance
Josh Cameron, MBA
Client Success Executive