Why Data is Both Important & Imperative for Physician Recruiters
Raise your hand if you love reporting!—Yeah, we didn’t think so.
Even though we don’t love (or really even like) reporting, we all see the need for it. Recruiters reporting needs are generally centered around the larger goals of the organization and the KPIs related to each department. While most goals focus on finance, the difference comes in determining what language money is presented and calculated in for your organization—while some organizations may be starting from scratch with goal setting. In webinar we go over data for physician recruiters and how to use it.
So how do you determine what reporting your organization needs to effectively measure and support these goals? Join us for this 30-minute webinar to learn why data is important to recruiting and how you can use it to support and report on your organizations goals.
Watch this webinar to learn the following things about data for physician recruiters:
Why data is both important & imperative for recruiters.
- Which candidate sources are providing the best ROI
- Knowing how far in advance you need to start the search for a given specialty/setting the right expectation/timeframe
- Finding best practice workflows to support improvement
- Knowing how & where to spend your time
- Reports for leadership that reflect efforts
Where recruiters can source & track data.
- Through various candidate sourcing sites, but not sure how to bring it all together
- Excel spreadsheets
- Paper checklists
- Hire BI analyst/reporting guru
- Comprehensive tracking/reporting tool
How to effectively utilize data for reporting.
- Use to refine your workflows
- Communication to continue to refine process
- Create newsletters & PPT slides from data
- Use in 1:1 conversations with teams & leadership
- Know how & where to spend your time
- Compare against benchmarking data from AAPPR
Client Success Executive