Part-Time Content Writer
Marketware is looking for an enthusiastic writer who wants to work on innovative projects that will teach him or her about content management systems, SEO, social media marketing, SaaS technology and other practical skills. This individual contributor is responsible for the development, writing, editing, and proofing of the company’s external communications, including blogs, client stories and web copy.
The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller with a knack for communicating clear, concise, and compelling messages. This person will report to the vice president of marketing and work closely with our director of demand generation and digital marketing specialist.
This has the potential to turn into a full-time position. Hours are flexible ranging from 16-30 hours a week. Not required to currently be enrolled in school but it can be used for internship credit, preference given to those with a degree in a related field.
- Create and manage weekly blog content
- Maintain website content edits and updates
- Support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Write and edit a broad variety of marketing collateral, including thought leadership and educational materials
- Support in researching and analyzing competitive insights
- Help guide the voice and tone for all internal and external communications
- Review externally developed materials to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and voice
- Sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to guide the content creation process from strategy to execution
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story
- Understand current technology—both business-to-business and consumer-facing
- Excellent writing skills, dedicated to details
- Organized—able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Passionate about content
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Preferred background knowledge of healthcare or SaaS technology