Maximizing Your PRM for Sales: Planning, Reporting & Measurement
Join Marketware COO, Carrie Bennett, as she teams up with Erica Hammond (Tampa General Hospital) and Nancy Vaneslow (Children’s Wisconsin) to discuss how to maximize your Physician Relationship Management (PRM) for sales planning, reporting, and measurement. In this webinar, originally aired at the 2020 virtual Healthcare Marketing and Physician Strategies Summit, you’ll learn the building blocks for a successful outreach campaign and how they can be used to enhance your reporting and measurement strategies.
Watch this webinar to learn the following building blocks to maximize your PRM for sales:
Tie work to organizational goals & priorities
- Build consensus around high volume & high value services
- Identify key champions for collaboration
- Leverage your growth accelerators
- Uncover & minimize growth barriers
Leverage internal, external & field data to gain focus & direction.
Map out patient pipelines to understand growth opportunities.
- Maintain current patient pipelines
- Recover pipelines identified as at risk
- Redirect targeted pipelines to support growth
- Discover & nurture new patient pipelines
Act on strategies to optimize alignment.
- Focused pre-call planning
- Multiple, quality visits over time
- Capturing strategic intelligence
- Confirming right focus, frequency & reach
Quantify & communicate bottom-line impact.
Manager of Physician Business Development
Tampa General Hospital
Referral Development Manager
Carrie Bennett, FACHE
Strategic Advisor (Former COO)