Sr. Software Engineer
- Live and breath developing software products with a great user experience in record time?
- Want to share your knowledge and insights with a team of top-notch developers?
- Desire to have an impact on the leading physician relationship management and business intelligence products in healthcare?
Marketware is seeking a talented Software Engineer to help make its amazing software products even more awesome. As a Software Engineer, you will help lead the charge in developing elegant solutions to complicated problems. You will be responsible for contributing to critical areas of the software development lifecycle including: improving system architecture, software development, production deployments, and maintenance.
If you are passionate about delighting and dazzling customers, love building architecturally sound software products that scale, and have a proven track record of releasing innovative products that defy the status quo, then come and be a part of our amazing story.
What You’ll Do:
- Apply front-end web, C#, and database skills and have an immediate, noticeable impact on the company’s products and customers
- Perform unprecedented heroics in architecture and scalability, helping the engineering team grow the company’s software oﬀerings to support a rapidly increasing customer-base
- Collaborate with product managers to comprehend and prioritize customer feature requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- SQL/relational database skills, MS SQL experience is a plus
- Expertise implementing and using asynchronous processing frameworks and technologies like Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
- Working knowledge of continuous integration & delivery and supporting technologies such as Git and VSTS ALM
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering at a fast-growing software company
- Experience building software with a distributed team
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent years of experience
More About Us
Our team is always growing, learning and adapting–in and out of the oﬃce. You will be joining a team that is crazy smart. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve. We are self-driven, but team oriented. Our oﬃces are highly collaborative and fun! To support you at work (and play), we oﬀer some killer perks, including:
- Flexible hours, loads of time oﬀ, and awesome company-sponsored events
- Free food, drinks and a fun and fulﬁlling work environment where you can perform your best work
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance with a generous company contribution