Business Intelligence Developer
- Live & breath data and love finding innovative ways to visualize it?
- Want to share your knowledge & insights with a team of top-notch developers and data architects?
- Desire to have an impact on the leading physician relationship management & business intelligence products in healthcare?
Marketware is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Developer to help make its amazing data visualization products even more awesome. As a BI Developer, you will help lead the charge in crafting elegant ways to visualize and model data. You will be responsible for contributing to critical areas of our BI products by partnering with the data architecture teams to provide expertise on best practices and standardization across all the company’s data visualization techniques.
If you are passionate about data and how it can drive critical business decisions in healthcare, love building strong relationships with customers, and have a proven track record of developing innovative data visualization dashboards that defy the status quo, then come and be a part of our amazing story.
What You’ll Do
- Provide expert consultancy & mentoring to formulate BI strategies & align them to both technology, business goals, & objectives
- Develop strategies to meet growing information demands including incorporating new data sources
- Work across teams to align architectures & best practices for BI consistency
- Assist in growing an adoption of BI processes, standards, & procedures
- Provide technical leadership throughout the software development lifecycle for composite applications
- Possess advanced SQL/relational database skills, MS SQL experience is required
- Strong technical expertise in data visualization best practices
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills (both written & verbal)
- The following experience is preferred but not required: programming in R, SAS or equivalent, statistical, & programming languages
Typical Experience & Education
- 4+ year’s of work experience in Business Intelligence strategy & architecture
- 2+ year’s of work experience in using Tableau’s data visualization technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
More About Us
Our team is always growing, learning and adapting–in and out of the office. You will be joining a team that is crazy smart. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve. We are self-driven, but team oriented. Our offices are highly collaborative and fun! To support you at work (and play), we offer some killer perks, including:
- Flexible hours, loads of time off, & awesome company-sponsored events
- Free food, drinks, & a fun, fulfilling work environment where you can perform your best work
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance with a generous company contribution